Finaleee

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Be still, my Gut, which screams: I am Found!

Copied from a post on the "Lost and Found Rainbow Family" MSNGroup:

It is not blood that makes an Native American...
It is the soul...
Too many - with fire of Native blood - walk ignored.
Do not say I am Apache or Kickapoo.
Do not say I am Sioux or Cherokee.
Say... I am of the Mother Tribe.
This is the pain of our children...
To return from the stars without a home or community...
A tribe lost returns - scattered in the wind.
Those who hear must unite and reap the seed of this return.
ONE tribe...ONE Earth...ONE Heart...ONE People.
Those with ears must build a fire and give thanks this night.
Be united with ONE soul.
Oh, my Children come home...
Teachers step forward without fear... You are real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home