Finaleee

Monday, January 19, 2009

Oh Meeeeeeeeegggaaaaaaaaaaannnn

So my fantastic, proactively mischievous, beautiful BITCH of a friend done put my shit on YouTube man. How-what the f-ha-yu --- Are you AWARE of my loose trigger on mortification??!!! There was no forewarning for the video, much less the posting!! Don't I own my dumb-ass accent??!! "shampOO" ooo Are you kidding? I just, geez, I just. Damn! that's embarrassing.

But I guess you do know. In this short and glorious time, you know. That it is critical that I not remain frozen. That even if it is shit, it's out. Something has burst. You do for me what I wouldn't.

And that's why you didn't tell me. And that's why I will rejoice in your affection for a long time to come, and always be looking for the opportunity to pay the favor.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home